Careers at Reform Energy Services
Reform's head office is located in Calgary, AB. Generally field staff are based in Red Deer and Grande Prairie along with surrounding communities. We also have a USA office in Magnolia, TX and recent operations have taken place in Erbil, Iraq.
Reform looks for hard working and dedicated individuals to contribute to our growing company.
Reform Energy Services is here to revolutionize the way UBD, MPD and Production Testing services are delivered. Our purpose is to provide the industry with the best equipment and personnel to effectively support our clients.
Our compensation program enables employees to be rewarded and recognized for their contributions to Reform Energy Services. We offer competitive compensation within the industry, including:
• Training and development
• A respectful work environment
• High level Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) program
• Benefits plan
• Company profit sharing (based on performance)
• Dedication to career advancement
Special consideration will be given to candidates with experience in the following areas:
• Under Balanced Drilling
• Managed Pressure Drilling
• Production Testing
• Rotating Flow Diverters
• Wellsite Experience
If you are new to the Oil and Gas Industry, we are also looking for candidates with little to no experience as well. If you are self-motivated, driven and reliable; this is a perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door.
Minimum requirements of candidates are as follows:
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License
• Ability to pass drug testing at any point before or during employment
• Good attitude and work ethic
Minimum physical abilities required on an average workday to perform these roles:
• Capable of safely lifting objects weighing in excess of 100 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing in excess of 50 lbs
• Driving for extended periods of time
• Repetitive Motions (grasping, pushing, pulling, foot movement, fine motor skills and finger dexterity)
This position will require the following:
• Extensive Travel
• Extended absences from home
• Meet Deadlines
• Work under pressure
• Professional Image
The interest of all applicants is appreciated, however at this time only candidates that fit the above requirements will be considered.